Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update from me

Well, it has been far too long since my last post, almost 3 months! Time does fly..
I guess things have been a little hectic of late. We have enrolled Emily for next year into Kindergartern at Central Coast Grammar School (so yes, we will be poor for the next 13 years.. then Uni after that.. sigh..)


I went to the Craft Show at Newcastle on the weekend with the lovely Lisa (aka Scrapwitch) we spent too much money, but had a ball. Here's a pic from the day, courtesy of Lisa's blog :)




I have been working on my resume, as with the Westpac / ST George merger (we are now the 4th biggest bank in the world!), everyone in my State has to reapply for their jobs, YUK! SO wish me luck, it's very nerve racking.

I have been a bit slack taking pics of my scrapping of late, most of it has been CJ's.. I have just been so busy!

But I did win the January sketch challenge for a card I made over at the SM forum, which was a nice surprise..

So take care, and my thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the bushfires. Stay safe xoxoxo


1 comment:

Renee said...

Yay an update!!! I can't wait until the craft show comes to canberra...alas i have to wait until Aug :(

Good luck with your resume sweetie.