Saturday, September 10, 2011

Blog post about a blog post ;)

I was chuffed to get an email from Ann today letting me know one of my LO's had gone onto the Multi Scrapbooking Layouts blog. I like that I am trying something new, as I tend to just scrap single pics. But they do say variety is the spice of life.

Check out the blog here:

http://multiphotoscrapbooklayouts.blogspot.com/

I am enjoying spending time this weekend with my Family. Dad is here for the weekend for a belated Father's day visit, so my Sister Kate & her 2 kids came over & we all had chinese takeaway for dinner last night.

This afternoon we did some shopping for summer clothes for Emily, who seems to have grown out of all but 1 pair of shorts.. Then we had 5 neighbourhood girls invade the house to play barbies & make a lotta noise :)

Tomorrow my Nephew Reece is playing his Footy grand final at Bluetongue stadium. Quite an honour! We will all be there to cheer him on, waving the black & orange for the mighty Tigers!

So a full but fun weekend.. I think I will try to do some creating tonight, as my lovely Hubby Gus is at Bunnings as we speak buying some shelves to put up so I can organise my scrap room a bit. I am hoping I can talk him into putting them up tonight.. fingers crossed..

No comments: