Friday, July 17, 2015

Lawn Fawn Haul

Hi everyone! I have a bit of a lawn fawn obsession, and have been buying some more yummy goodies from the most recent release. The lovely Aperial from 'Create by Me Studio' on FB is where I buy all my lawn fawn goodies. Aperial is on a well earned break, so her helper Mel is looking after things. If there is anything you want, Mel is really knowledgeable & helpful and so easy to deal with. Anyhow, I got the 5 new ink colours to complete the set of Lawn Fawn inks I have. The colours fit in really well between the dirty colours of my Distress Inks and the clean bright palette of the Stampin Up! Inks I have.
I also got some super cute mini stamp sets & matching dies. You colour my word, so jelly & treT yourself. Loving these sets!
We LOVE to BBQ, so I count pass up the 'Let's BBQ' stamp set & matching dies. I am thinking this will be good for mini albums, layouts and cards too. I also thought I could do some invites to a BBQ with this set, how fun!
And last, but not least are the word & border dies. I 'died' (pardon the pun! Lol) when I saw the puffy cloud borders and the ocean wave border dies. These will be a staple in creating backgrounds, embossing and scenes. They will layer up really nicely and I can see myself using these a lot. I also grabbed the 'Scripty Congrats' die, love that sentiment. And I couldn't pass up the 'Thinking about you' border. I just love how they stretch across the entire front of a card.
So I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought, I can't wait to start playing with them! I'll be sure to come back & share some of my creations. Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Renae - Crozlow Crafts said...

What a haul!!! Love the new colours & those stamps & matching dies are uber cute!!! Can't wait to see what you create with them all. My fav is the Juice Box Ink & the little jellyfish stamp & die!!! Cutie patootie!