Sunday, August 28, 2016

Tocal Retreat August 2016

I've just returned home from an awesome weekend away up in Tocal with 20 other like minded people. We ate waaaay too much, laughed loads, caught up with old friends & made new ones. I am very happy with my creations & wanted to share them here. The first Layout is a very special one. This is for a young girl named Jessie who lost her Mother to Cancer. Her Mum was a scrapbooker, and as she can no longer create memories with Jessie or scrap them, group of creatives are scrapping her photos to create an album of memories of her life. This Layout is of Jessie as a young ballerina
This second Layout if of my Daughter Emily & our Puppy Lola
This next one is an 8x10 size, of my Sister & Cousin. I used gesso on the background & went over that with some watered down Dylusions paint.
If you have any questions on any of these layouts, please let me know!

No comments: