Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm baack!




Hey Y'all,

I know I have been AWOL for a bit, and a bad bad scrapper pal, but pleaser forgive moi!

DH & I bought our first house, and we have been renovating like MAD! I am VERY thankful ot have a very skilled self employed carpenter for a Hubby!
We have been here 4 months now, and have been busy little beavers.. This is what we have been up to in our spare (HUH!) time:
New KITCHEN! LOVE it.. all new appliances.. yum! & A MASSIVE oven..

New carpet in all 4 bedrooms & dining room

Aircon ( big ONE - does the whole house!)

New floorboards over tiles

New skirting boards

New doors & handles

New front door (also painted) & handle

Installed new fan/ lights (W/ remotes) in bedrooms

Painted whole house (ongoing project.. but we r nearly there..)

New blinds

New furniture / paint / blinds in guest room (a REAL guest room, YAY!)

New lounge, entertainment unit, bookcase & shelf - v cool!)

New fireplace surround (yet to be tiled.. workin' on it!)

New Solar Hot water

Yet to come:

Solar power
Water tank
Paint outside of house

tbc...
So as you can see, we are time poor & just plain POOR!
Also, Em has started "Big School" and is totally adorable in her uniform:

So watch this space, and leave a comment so I know you've been by :)

Thanks for reading,

Jaimie xox




1 comment:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Em looks gorgeous in her uniform. It looks heaps like my daughters uniform dress. Congrats on your new kitchen! I got one of those last year - it was sooo worth it! :)