Friday, August 6, 2010

Bloom Financial - My New Financial Planning & Consulting Business


As of today, I am an Authorised Representative of Securitor (a financial planning dealer group) in my own business - Bloom Financial.

I am a financial adviser in my own right but I also do business consulting to many different types of businesses looking to increase productivity and profitablity.

So far I have 6 business consulting clients, from North Sydney to Port Macquarie.

I am really excited to be working for myself to put into practice the many differnt theories and ideaologies I have learned in my 1 years in the financial services industry.

If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to email me at jaimie_ramsey@bigpond.com

Thanks for visiting!

Jaimie Ramsey
Principal & Financial Adviser
Bloom Financial

No comments: