Saturday, March 8, 2014

Kraft it up - March challenge

THIS MONTHS CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE A LAYOUT BASED AROUND A "LIST", WHETHER IT IS A CHRISTMAS LIST, GROCERY LIST, BUCKET LIST, CHORES OR A WEEKLY PLANNING LIST THAT IS UP TO YOU... I decided to use my home & what was happening right now as inspiration. My gorgeous girl Emily bought me a magnetic shopping list from the school for Mother's day, and we all use it make sure we don't miss anything when we get around to doing the shopping. Emily has been busy writing some funny stuff on there, like "food" and "Breakfast".. I think she means cereal..lol So here is what I came up with. I clear embossed & then sprayed glimmer mist over a stencil for the background, and then just went to work layering.. I like the vintage feel of this one!

3 comments:

just another day said...

Such a beautiful layout and love the colours - love it ...thanks for joining us at KIU.

Alz said...

Its gorgeous Jaime! I love that she's written 'breakfast' LOL! So glad you joined us at KIU this month. :)

Fiona said...

Beautiful, love the pink and your fab stamping. Thanks for playing along at KIU :)