Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Big Savvy Sketch / Scrap the Girls March challenge

OK, so I am on a roll today! I have had such a great day at my craft desk! Em was at her little friend's house.. Gus was finishing off our brand new letterbox, cleaning the pool & mowing the lawn.. And Me? Well (aside from the washing & cooking..lol) I got to spend some "Me" time at my craft desk. I have been enjoying getting inspiration from some awesome challenge blogs. This one is from the www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au March Big Sketch Challenge. http://www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au/blog/?p=1807 I had a pic of Em & her little Friend Scarlett I wanted to scrap, and this sketch was just perfect! I figured, while I am at it, I may as well kill 2 birds with one stone right? So... I also used the criteria from the "Scrap the Girls" March challenge of using a heart &/or doily (which, lets face it would probably have happened anyhow!). I enjoyed using the SU! Inks and trim, as well as the 'gorgeous grunge' stamp set. It's so cool! A bit of "Knee highs & bow ties", Washi, Thickers & Kaiser flower ribbon.. as well as some buttons & MME enamel dots. It was so much fun & really quick to put together! Here is what I came up with:

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi..This is such a pretty layout, I love your heart banner under your photo.. and thanks for joining in at Scrap the Girls too..

Leanne said...

This is beautiful - love the heart banner too. Thanks for joining in at STG.