Saturday, May 7, 2016

Diamond Press tool

I LOVE die cutting. I love the flexibility of creating shapes, words, borders in any paper or card stock to match a project. I love customising my layouts, cards, mini albums & off the page projects. And I love my big shot. BUT I wouldn't take my big shot to a crop or retreat as: a) it's too heavy b) it takes up too much room So after seeing Adele Toomey (aka Inkie Quill) 'Up close & personal' product review video I decided to invest in a Diamond Press machine myself. It's so small & light it will be perfect for die cutting when I'm out & about. Here is what the packaging & machine itself look like:
Now, I can only fit dies smaller than the 2 folder sizes: Small - 1.89" x 3.15" (4.8cm x 8cm) Large - 1.89" x 6.3" (4.8cm x 16cm) But this still gives me a lot of options! I've tried numerous brand dies & they all work. But of course I had to buy some stamps, dies & teeny embossing folders to go with it!
This machine is SO much fun! I highly recommend it as a cheap option for any one starting out, for carmakers or for those who like to make their own embellishments. It's a great option for creating on the go & well worth the investment!

No comments: