Monday, July 28, 2008

Digi LO


Well, I thought I would put together a Digi album of Emily's 3rd birthday.. firstly because she's nearly 4 lol.. secondly to learn digi scrapping and lastly .. I can do it in bed!!


So here is what I have come up with.. after doing my blog header, I thought.. I might be able to do this! It's not as good as my traditional stuff (IMO..) but It's not too bad.. I am going to print them out 6 x 6 and put them in a mini album, maybe do some embellies the traditional way (can;t help myself, gotta have some bling!!). But this way I can print multiple copies to share with the family.


So, what do you think??

4 comments:

Beth said...

Ohhh scrapping in bed - I like the sound of that! LOL! Great layout Jaimie!

Pamela said...

go the digi chick!

Virginia said...

Jai thats gorgeous...Way to go babe..

Susan said...

You're way more clever than me! Looks great! And I like the idea of embellishing traditionally later too - isn't that called hybrid scrapping?