Saturday, July 5, 2008

Central Coast scrap Day




Well, last night I went to Kariong to the lovely Pam's house for a scrap afdternoon / night with some Forum buddies. We had an absolute BALL!

Not too much scrapping got done (except for Kylie's 5 pages!) but lots of goodies were swapped and drooled over and we met & caught up with everyone which was awesome!

Food was great too, tacos, Lucy's soup, Kylie's mini quiches.. lots of snacks (and a few drinks.. Thanks for those Pam!!)

Thanks Lisa for scrapping 4 pics of my DD Em for me, I love your work chickie xoxo

Thanks to Pam for having us at the last minute! Mwah!

7 comments:

Back to New Blinds said...

I am really glad you had a wonderful day Jaimie can't wait till we do it again.

Love Pam

scrapwitch said...

hey can you take a pic of that layout...can you believe i have only 1 layout to showcase..cause i gave the stuff away before i took pics

Jodie said...

so glad you had fun! :)
and love the pics, you look gorgeous girl, did you get a haircut or soemthing different??

xxx

unicorns80 said...

Hey Jaimie
Looks like you SM girls had a whole lotta fun!! it would have been a blast meeting new people off the forum.
Hope that your tests went well (for endo - I'm a bit behind trying to catch up :( )
take care babe
Leonie xx

Anonymous said...

Oooh I wish I was in NSW! Looks like you girls had SUCH a great time!
So many fantastic creative minds all in one place! :O
And I agree with Jodes, your hair is looking pretty hot in those pics!

xxoo

Jaimie Ramsey said...

THANKS Jodes & Skye, I do like my haircut.. it's a bit different, shorter, but better!

Lisa, Will photograph your LO you did for me and post it here for ya xoxo

Unknown said...

Looking good girlies!!
Looks like you had a ball :)